The offer is governed by and subject to these Offer Terms. The offer description forms part of these Offer Terms. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to these Offer Terms.
Save the offer to your card and spend the required amount in accordance with the offer description during the offer period to receive your account credit or bonus points. The offer description is displayed to you when you register for the offer. After you register for the offer, you can continue to access the offer description and terms until the end of the offer period as follows:
· by going to the [‘Saved Offers’/‘Offers & Places’] section in your Online Services account;
· by re-visiting the email or page from where you registered for the offer; or
· if your card is issued by one of our bank partners, by visiting amexconnect.com
B. Eligible Cards
Not all cards are eligible for this offer. If your card is ineligible, you will receive an error message and you will not be able to register for the offer. Corporate, business travel, government and store cards are not eligible.
Replacement Cards: If you are issued a replacement card with a new card number after registration, your participation in this offer will end & you will need to re register for the offer.
C. Transactions that are not eligible
The following transactions are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer:
· transactions where you do not spend directly with the merchant (for example, if you buy the merchant’s goods through a third party department store);
· transactions processed through a third party payment processor (for example, PayPal);
· transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded;
· transactions where the merchant does not pass on the information we need to process it properly within the offer period (for example, when their payment systems are down and they cannot process the transaction electronically)
· transactions where you buy a gift card, store credit or a voucher.
Credits or points should be credited to your account within 5 business days of you meeting the offer spend requirement – however this can take up to 90 days from the offer end date. Your credits or points may be reversed if an eligible transaction is subsequently cancelled or refunded. If your card is suspended or cancelled, we do not credit your account with credit or points even if you have met the offer spend criteria.
For bonus points offers, you must be enrolled in the relevant loyalty program and have an active loyalty account to receive the points.
You must continue to make all payments to your card account in full when they are due. If you don’t, your participation in the offer may be cancelled.
F. Privacy and Security
We use your personal information such as name, account number and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and track your spend. We will only ever use your personal information strictly in accordance with the American Express Online Privacy Statement.
American Express reserves the right to suspend or cancel the offer if any fraud or gaming by users, technical failure or any other factors outside our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the offer which may result in any loss or damage to American Express. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any such incident and take reasonable steps to ensure you are not unfairly impacted if the incident is due to something we have done or failed to do.
American Express reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of fraud, gaming the offer or any breach of the Offer Terms.
American Express reserves the right to vary any eligibility criteria or Offer Terms prior to you saving the offer to your Card.
The Offer is provided by American Express Services Europe Limited (Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139.)